Tag Archives: 2014 world cup
- Why America is the Worst Place in the World to Watch the World Cup
June 20, 2014
Lee Davy explains why he believes the land of the Stars and Stripes is the worst place in the world to watch the World Cup.
- Snake Oil & Widgets: Branded Planes, Brains and Bet on Mobiles
June 18, 2014
This is the third FIFA World Cup I've covered in iGaming and witnessing the latest ad creative that's on show in the UK has got me thinking
- 2014 World Cup Championship Pick
June 13, 2014
Just because we've concluded our prop betting series for the World Cup, it doesn't mean we're dropping the topic altogether.
- A World Cup secret: the free-economy ‘X factor’
June 11, 2014
Pundits handicapping the World Cup miss an “X factor” that seems to explain why some teams exceed expectations: It’s economic freedom.
- Bettingexpert.com offers £8,000+ prize for Brazil 2014 World Cup predictions
June 6, 2014
A free-to-enter competition for the World Cup sees bettingexpert.com offering more than £8,000 for a perfect prediction.
- Keith McDonnell on Sports Betting in 2014 World Cup
May 24, 2014
Angelia Ong talks to Keith McDonnell about how the technology changed the sports betting experience for the upcoming 2014 World Cup.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017