Tag Archives: 2014 FIFA World Cup
- GVC Holdings celebrates boffo 2014, eyes acquiring “something like” Bwin.party
23 March 2015
GVC Holdings celebrates "resounding success" in 2014 and eyes potential acquisition of "something like" Bwin.party.
- French online gambling market posts 2014 gains thanks to World Cup
31 January 2015
French online gambling market in negative territory in 2014 except for sports betting and tournament poker; France Pari, PMU and FDJ results
- 2014’s Top Sports Stories in the World
1 January 2015
The global sports scene has also had its share of notable moments in 2014.
- AGTech posts loss, acquires Score Value; World Cup boosts 500.com Q3
22 November 2014
Asian lottery tech firm AGTech posts Q3 loss, acquires Score Value; second half of World cup boosts 500.com Q3 revenue.
- ARJEL Q3 Sports Betting Profits Soar
4 November 2014
ARJEL publish their 2014 Q3 results, and it’s good news as gross gaming revenues from sports betting increase by as much as 94%.
- Betsson enjoys “highest quarterly figure ever” thanks to Dutch acquisitions
24 October 2014
Swedish online gambling operator Betsson reports best quarter on record thanks to Dutch acquisitions and booming sportsbook.
Christmas comes early: Sweden release draft gambling legislation
21 December 2017
Sweden receives 55 online gambling license applications
8 October 2018