Software Developer - Bodog Asia
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE WANT:
Bodog is the top gambling brand in the world – not our words but verified by independent research via Google; check it out for yourself! We intend to stay there and so we need more talent. That’s where you come in.
We want somebody to come onboard and be responsible for the ongoing support, administration, maintenance and development of enterprise application softwares.
You will be proactive, smart, customer-focused and technical at the same time with a passion for troubleshooting and solving problems. If you live and breathe development and have a solid grasp of business requirements and creative problem skills, then we want to talk to you!
SPECIFICALLY YOU WILL:
- Install, upgrade, monitor and manage administration of all corporate software (Confluence, Jira, Bamboo, Fisheye, Crucible, Bespoke applications)
- Be responsible for end to end feature and plug-in development including requirement gathering, planning, development, testing and deployment.
- Provide internal customer support to users (e.g., setting up new accounts, changing permissions, etc.)
- Implement business workflows and provide technical solutions for business processes
- And anything else that is thrown on your desk!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Degree in computer science or related education and experience, with applied programming experience.
- Basic Linux and Windows experience; bash, sh scripting, installing applications, compilation
- Exposure and knowledge of Atlassian products, particularly database structure, workflows and plug-in development highly advantageous
- Knowledge of Apache and Tomcat
- Solid applied knowledge and experience in Object Orientated programming and scripting (Java, Python, Ruby, Groovy)
- Knowledge and experience of traditional scripting languages (e.g., sh, bash, perl)
- Experience in installing new applications and services to a high standard
- Technical documentation, implementation plans, upgrade paths, trouble shooting
- Ability to build on open source software (e.g. Apache, MySQL) from source code
- Knowledge of services such as mail, web, IM, DNS, LDAP, monitoring, DB, etc
- Must be able to communicate fluently in written and spoken English, and a stickler for documentation
- And anything else we throw on your desk!
IF YOU’RE LIKE THIS:
- Have the ability to inspire team members
- Have the ability to learn quickly, work independently and in a team setting
- Have proven abilities in priority setting and planning
- Can manage multiple projects at any time without losing your cool
- Can deliver results within set deadlines
………Then it’s time you became part of Team Bodog!
Or visit Careers.BodogNation.com
14 Hours Ago
19 Hours Ago