Operators looking for new opportunities in regulated markets should not miss the upcoming Gaming in Spain Conference on November 21-22. Here are seven reasons why:
1. Spain is happening now. The country’s iGaming market is booming and there are a number of very attractive tax advantages to be had. While there are other markets with perhaps more long-term potential – such as the US – Spain is already open for business, has a significantly larger population than any individual US state, and is considerably less protectionist to boot.
2. Around thirty new licensees are slated to enter Spain’s regulated iGaming market. Keep a tab on what your competitors are doing and ensure that you don’t fall behind!
3. While Spain’s gambling market is showing strong growth, total annual revenues are still 16% below 2007’s pre-recession peak. In other words, strong future growth is all but assured.
4. On November 10, Spain will hold a general election, the outcome of which may have a significant impact on the regulatory environment. Join us in Madrid to discuss the political ramifications of the election results.
5. The Gaming in Spain Conference features top-notch speakers, including Juan Espinosa García, Director General de Regulación del Juego (DGOJ), Mikel López de Torre, President of Jdigital, Maarten Haijer, Secretary General of the European Gaming and Betting Association (EGBA), Maria Rosa Rotondo, Managing Partner Spain & Portugal at Political Intelligence, Dominik Beier, CEO of Interwetten, and many more!
6. The Gaming in Spain Conference offers excellent networking opportunities. Meet the movers and shakers of Spain’s online gaming market.
7. Visit two iconic football stadiums in one city. During the first conference day, GiS attendees will gather at the Santiago Bernabéu for networking, dinner, and a stadium tour, while the day-two sessions will take place at the Wanda Metropolitano. To celebrate this Madrid derby, all conference attendees may participate in a free draw to win a Real Madrid or Atlético Madrid football jersey!