On June 6-7, the capital of Russia will host Russian Gaming Week by Smile-Expo: an exhibition-forum dedicated to gambling business in Russia and abroad.
The event will bring together government officials, gambling operators, betting providers, payment system developers, and other industry players.
Who Will Speak at the Conference?
Leading gambling experts will reveal gambling legal aspects, talk about traffic arbitrage in the iGaming niche, share secrets of player retention, and explain how to ensure data privacy. The first conference speakers are already known:
· Mariya Lepshikova, legal counsel and owner of PL, LLC. She will make a presentation: Legal developments in betting, law enforcement practice. The speaker has been engaged in the gambling industry over 15 years, providing legal support for gambling businesses.
· Valeriy Petrov, Vice President at Russian Association of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain (RACIB). He will tell the audience how technologies digitalize the gambling industry. The expert will focus on such trends as Big Data, AI, blockchain, IoT, VR, and robotics.
· Peter Barinov, CEO at Jet Velvet. He will give insight into millennials attraction to land-based casinos. The speaker will compare the operation of land-based gambling clubs and online casinos, analyze the role of social media and thought leaders in the industry, as well as present a fresh perspective of gambling venue interiors.
· Mikhail Danshin, Marketing and sales at Sports.ru. He will speak on the topic: Betting Insider: a betting network as a bookmaker complementary product. The expert will unveil reasons why the majority of beginning players lose on bets.
· Denis Khamin, Chief Marketing Officer at Allcorrect. The company offers gambling platform localization services: it finds profitable markets and adapt games of chance for the target audience.
· Roman Bout, CEO and founder at Quints. The specialist will examine the concept of affiliate marketing, compare the efficiency of affiliates and casinos’ advertising campaigns, as well as recommend how to allure players properly.
· Saulius Pikturna, Attorney and Data Protection Officer at BetgamesTV. He will describe the existing requirements for confidentiality of customer personal data while working with EU partners. The expert will assess GDPR’s impact on gambling business and clarify the rules for processing and storing player information.
The event will feature an exhibition with advanced gambling and gaming solutions. Online casino software providers as well as representatives of law firms and payment systems will show their projects and solutions.
One of the exhibitors will be Outcomebet, a company developing iGaming software. Outcomebet designs slots, live games, lotteries, and gambling platforms.
A business area of the event is a space for efficient networking. It will involve all gambling industry participants in order to establish business contacts and find new partners.
Betting Awards, an awarding ceremony for gambling industry representatives, will be a part of Russian Gaming Week. Judges, consisting of leading gambling experts, will select 15 companies achieving the greatest success in 2019. Nominees include betting providers, gambling online platforms, and payment systems.
Sponsors and Organizer
General Sponsor of the event is 1хBet that has been operating on the gambling market for eight years.
Platinum Sponsor of the conference will be TVbet. It is a B2B provider of live games and unique solutions for the gambling sector.
Groove Gaming will become Wi-Fi Sponsor of the event. Groove Gaming offers online gaming solutions such as the twenty-four-hour account support, statistics, and the report control system.
The event will be held by Smile-Expo, an international company that has been organizing business conferences, forums, and exhibitions for 13 years.
Event details and registration are available on the website of Russian Gaming Week.
To celebrate the upcoming holidays in May, the organizer of the Russian Gaming Week offers a 30% discount to the event about the gambling industry.
From April 30 until May 13:
· Conference ticket price –
15 000 RUB– 12 600 RUB
· Exhibition ticket price –
1000 RUB – 700 RUB
The special offer does not relate to VIP tickets. To buy discount tickets, you need to register on the website of the Russian Gaming Week: the promo code is not required.
Do not miss this lucrative offer and learn more about gambling business at the event!