On September 20, Moscow will host a conference on cryptocurrency crowdsale called ICO event Moscow. The event is intended for those planning to launch their own ICO projects or willing to invest in the field.
The organizer of the ICO event Moscow, Smile-Expo, is an international exhibition company, initiator of several conferences dedicated to cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. The ICO event is a daughter project of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Moscow, the largest specialized event in Russia.
Over 10 speakers are expected at the ICO event Moscow. Presentations will be divided in three sections: for investors, for startups, and marketing analytics. Speakers will include specialists in the field of cryptocurrency, founders of well-known companies that develop blockchain-based software, participants of successful ICOs.
Conference guests will learn about not only marketing analytics but also real-life case studies of high-profile ICO projects as well as receive practical recommendations that motivate to take action.
The main topics that will be discussed at the ICO event Moscow:
• ICO and IPO: comparison, peculiarities;
• regulatory framework for ICO;
• benefits and risks of investing in crowdsales;
• technical issues during the preparation and creation of ICOs;
• how to present ICOs to investors;
• notorious projects: success stories;
• analysis of the current ICO market;
• prospects of the industry.
Organizers will touch a wide range of topics to attract as many participants of the ICO market as possible.
Read more about the event on the official website.