Australia’s gaming and gambling market is currently valued over $18 billion USD. With massive growth comes greater challenges as well as new opportunities.
The 8th annual edition of Gaming, Racing & Wagering Australia is returning on 14-16 of August, at the Novotel Darling Harbour in Sydney.
New features this year include a first-ever interactive pre-conference workshop, going beyond the basics, focusing on how to stage and market a successful eSports event, and discussing how to acquire and engage the new generation of consumers.
The 2-day main summit will delve into important regulatory and business development issues for the Casino, Clubs & Gaming and Wagering & Racing industries. The main sessions will include the latest regulatory updates, news from key international markets, innovation, security, diversification strategies and much more.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Michael Sarquis, Executive Director, The Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation – Department of Justice and Attorney-General, Queensland Government
- Tim Shepherd, COO, Silver Heritage Group
- David Edwards, Projects Chief Executive – Special Projects Unit, Department of State Development – QLD
- Duane Mutu, Director, LetsPlay.live & Vice President, New Zealand eSports Federation
- Ken Gamble, Executive Chairman, IFW Global/IACP – International Association of Cybercrime Prevention
- Sally Gainsbury, Deputy Director, Gambling Treatment & Research Clinic, The University of Sydney
- Hai Ng, Co-Founder, Neomancer LLC & Spawn Point Pte Ltd
Readers of CalvinAyre get a 10% discount to attend the event. Quote BA778CA to receive the discount: