Taking into account the players’ wishes, favbet.com updated radically its design.
In May 2017, FavBet made significant changes to the design of its site – favbet.com. We can say that only recognizable corporative colors and a general structure were preserved.
The new design is adaptive that allows players to use their mobile devices actively and fully and have access to almost all the functions of the dedicated site for the desktop.
While redesigning, we took into account the experience of bookmaking market leaders, the players’ wishes, the results of surveys, focus group studies and testing.
Changes were introduced gradually not to disturb the 24-hour system operation and complicate the players’ life. After each stage of the changes, debugging of the system was conducted, deep elaboration of wishes and correction of customer’s comments who agreed to act as a focus group and take part in the testing.
What have been changed:
1. Website design was completely redesigned.
2. Top tournaments and events were singled out and placed at the top of the line. For example, to place a bet on the Champions League final, you do not even have to “fall through” into the “Football” section.
3. Sorting by markets is added to the line. You do not have to scroll down for a long time to find your own special bet. All markets are grouped by names and are at the top.
4. All sports sections now have their own color.
5. In Live, you may choose events for which the company provides video broadcast.
6. Innovations include a free video translation of the top sports events. Previously, to use this service, you had to have at least 10 euros on your account. Now it is available to all registered customers of the company. Watching the match and placing a bet is much more convenient now.
FavBet completely reworked the mobile version of the site. Placing bets from mobile devices is as convenient as from desktops.
These are just the main changes that were made in FavBet. Go to the site favbet.com, sign up and get a bonus!