bettingexpert’s new online tool gives greater personalisation to punters
February 2017 – bettingexpert.com, the world’s biggest social network for sports betting, has expanded its award-winning customisable odds comparison site, SmartBets, with an Italian language version.
The Italian launch is the latest of a series of expansions for SmartBets, who announced a German version in December. Other new language versions are planned to be released in the coming few months.
The latest version of SmartBets follows in the footsteps of its English counterpart, with a customisable smart feed that allows users to create a tailored dashboard based around their favourite teams, leagues, betting markets and operators, ensuring they’ll easily find the best bets relevant to them.
SmartBet’s SmartFeed is the first of its kind in the industry, allowing for a continuous source of valuable odds that are personalised for punters. Beyond offering the best odds, the SmartFeed also includes Smart Stats, which highlight a team’s performance history in various markets. The goal of SmartBets is to provide its users with the best odds, as well as the most information, so that punters can feel confident in their selections.
SmartBets, which was launched last June, was named Best New Affiliate Product in the SBC Awards, as well as Best Innovation at the 2017 iGB Affiliate Awards. Thanks to bettingexpert’s innovative one-click betting integration, users are also able to place bets instantly with major operators, including Ladbrokes.
Henrik Lykkesteen, Chief Commercial Officer for Better Collective, said: “The release of the Italian version of SmartBets is just the latest in a list of expansions we have planned, and shows our commitment to our growing audience in Italy.
“It is an exciting time for the website, and with more more releases on the way next year, as well as the simple-to-use interface and innovative features, we feel SmartBets is the ultimate comparison tool.”
Key features of SmartBets, the trailblazing odds comparison site optimised for desktop and mobile, include:
• PERSONALISED COMPARISONS – the ability to create a unique profile to prioritise odds based on a punter’s favourite teams, leagues, betting markets and operators
• SMART FEED – a never ending feed of valuable odds and stats that are based on the preferences of the user
• ONE-CLICK BETTING – Better Collective’s pioneering integration making it easy for punters to turn their tips into bets at the click of a button
• LIVE UPDATES – Once a bet has been placed, punters can keep up-to-date via the Live Game Cast on their dashboard and can receive match notifications straight to their mobile
• ACCA GENERATOR – SmartBets’ unique service offering personalised Acca suggestions including a smart trio of odds, riskier selections and longshots with higher rewards
• EXCLUSIVE BLOG CONTENT – Bets and predictions from bettingexpert’s top tipsters, including England legend and bettingexpert ambassador Chris Waddle
• SYNC WITH BETTINGEXPERT – Just one account is needed to access the best in tipping, odds and in-play from SmartBets, bettingexpert.com and bettingexpert LIVE
• USER SUPPORT – Punters can access the Live Chat option for assistance in maximising their bets or for answers to their questions, making the process even more transparent
bettingexpert.com is the world’s biggest social network for sports betting, bringing together all the tools a punter needs to make the most informed wagers possible.
Launched in 2004, the company analyses the opinions of over 350,000 users worldwide, generating in excess of 125,000 tips per month and 650,000 successful tips per year. Its database is available in 15 languages, and covers 40 sports including football, tennis, basketball, American football and ice hockey.
It was named as Affiliate of the Year at the prestigious 2015 eGR Operator Awards.
In addition, bettingexpert.com’s academy book, ebook, and online resource tools educate over 100,000 users a year.
bettingexpert.com also runs a number of additional tools and products. This includes Betting Odds Calculator, the app which enables users to browse and submit information, odds, and predictions for football matches from over 250 global competitions, and Bookmaker Finder, which compares the best bets, bonuses, and deposit information from over 30 bookmakers to satisfy any betting needs.
In April 2016, bettingexpert.com launched the world’s first ever in-play tipping app, bettingexpert LIVE. The app aggregates the best in-play tips, and lets punters place bets instantly, as well as awarding cash prizes to the best tipsters on in-play markets.
SmartBets is the world’s first customisable odds comparison site, offering more personalisation than ever to bettors with in-depth team and match pages, in-play odds and full transparency on bookmaker payouts.
Since its launch in June 2016, SmartBets has provided punters with tailored odds based around their favourite teams, leagues, betting markets and operators, ensuring they’ll easily find the best bets relevant to them.
SmartBets is powered by bettingexpert, the world’s biggest social network for sports betting, which brings together all the tools a punter needs to make the most informed wagers possible.
The odds comparison site also includes bettingexpert’s innovative one-click betting integration, allowing punters to place bets instantly with major operators.