L2W Limited (“Link2Win”) has entered into a long term strategic game development agreement with UK-based Sigma Games Limited (“Sigma Games”) for the development of its next generation of ‘Linka’ games. The next games to be developed are BingoLinka and SpinLinka, with SpinLinka having particular applications for use in the casino/slot segment of the market.
John Reid, CEO of Link2Win, said: “We’re excited to be working with Sigma Games which already has an impressive client portfolio and by its founders have been responsible for some of the world’s best performing games, including the slots game, ‘Rainbow Riches’. They truly understand the important features and underlying maths requirements for great game design. We look forward to working with them to create and deliver our next generation of Linka games.”
Kevin McGovern, a founding partner of Sigma Games, commented: “Link2Win has created a new gaming system which has very strong and flexible underlying core game mechanics and maths models, with multiple applications for lottery and digital gaming markets. We look forward to working with the Link2Win team to develop games that deliver engaging and satisfying player experiences.”
Link2Win is a patent-pending gaming system, which provides new number-orientated games, utilizing a new linking system that uses and fully displays a small set of numbers on a matrix grid. The games are built on robust maths models and allow immersive gaming experience, where winning steps are transparent, engaging and easily understood. Links occur between numbers on the grid to create flexible and wide ranging odds profiles. The forming of links provides continuous action and engaging game plays with multiple rewards and numerous near wins. Linka games are easily understood and results are fully transparent and clear, as all numbers are ‘in play’.
Applications include numbers, lottery, bingo, casino and slots style uses. Using an open platform and HTML 5 Canvas, Linka games are fully responsive, easily adopted and can be tailored to meet the needs of online gaming operators, or the more specialised needs of state lotteries.
• Link2Win’s patent-pending ‘Linka’ gaming system is the first truly new numbers gaming system invented in recent times.
• It is simple, flexible and engaging with transparent gameplay where winning steps are crystal clear, as are the reasons for losing. Odds ranges and outcomes are superior to most, if not all, comparable numbers games.
• Games can be tailored to meet numerous different gaming applications including in lottery, bingo, slots and casino, and across both online and retail.
• Link2Win is a privately owned company based in the Isle of Man.
About Sigma Games Limited
• Sigma Games Limited is a games design and consultancy business serving the online and land based gambling industry. It is a B2B business working with operators, platform providers and developers.
• The company’s passion for creating great games delivered to players in the best possible way stems from its Directors and founders, James Ramshaw and Kevin McGovern.
• Over the years the Sigma Games team have gained experience in designing games and products for several different jurisdictions including the UK, USA, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Germany, Russia and all of the major remote jurisdictions. This experience allows the company to not only design innovative games for these markets, but also to bring proven stand alone and community game concepts into new sectors and markets
For further enquiries, please contact MM&C by calling +44 (0)1624 678001 or emailing:
• Craig Wolstencroft – email@example.com
• Mark McGuinness – MarkMcGuinness@mmc.co.im
• Richard Allen – firstname.lastname@example.org