With Portugal having taken the trophy in Paris a few weeks ago and appetite for a Virtual tournament still very much in evidence, Betradar’s award-winning Virtual Gaming team have adapted their Euro Cup product and rolled out their brand new Nations Cup, ready for operators to offer to their customers.
The Nations Cup is an international competition played by 24 national teams, providing 70 minute tournament cycles and over 1,000 betting opportunities per tournament. The Nations Cup is contested by the best national teams drawn from around the world. Teams are accurately modeled to reflect their real world strengths and weaknesses so punters will feel right at home betting on the match ups.
Commenting on the Nations Cup, Neale Deeley, MD Virtual Gaming at Betradar set out the following: “Over 20 operators launched our Euro Cup version prior to kick off in France. Interest from punters was exceptional with overall stakes on virtual football up almost 30% on the previous month. The Nations Cup builds on that success by delivering high quality virtual football in a way that is built for betting.”
Operators can sample the Nations Cup product at the Betradar Virtual Sports Demonstrator: https://www.betradar.com/virtualsports/
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities. We are a truly international organisation, employing over 1,300 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs.
It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries. We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries:
• Under the Betradar brand name, we are the leading provider of live data services to the betting industry, offering products to suit every business: from data collection through to fully managed trading services.
• With our Live Channel, backed by our extensive portfolio of audio-visual rights, we offer round-the-clock coverage of live sports content streamed to betting websites and betting shops around the world.
• We are leaders in the provision of Virtual Sports content and sports betting games, with customisable solutions offering the ideal mix of realism, profitability and punter appeal.
• Our focus on technology and innovation has made us a premium partner for the media industry, offering sports content solutions for online and mobile customers, from live scores and
statistics, to match visualisations and apps.
• Uniquely in our industry, we also leverage our data to provide betting monitoring services to sports federations and law enforcement agencies to help in the fight against match-fixing. In the field of sports integrity, we are now firmly established as the world’s leading supplier.
More information can be found on www.sportradar.com.
Operators can sample the Euro Cup product at the Betradar Virtual Sports Demonstrator: https://www.betradar.com/virtualsports/
For further press enquiries:
Director of Communications and Public Affairs
P: +44 203 695 22 14