Betradar is excited to announce the further extension of its portfolio of clients for the Live Channel Online. Tipbet, one of the leading online bookmakers in Europe, implemented the Live Channel Online onto its website www.tipbet.com. This addition of live streaming events to the portfolio gives Tipbet access to over 7,150 live events per year. The very attractive media rights portfolio Betradar offers through the Live Channel Online, will strengthen Tipbet’s position in the market and provide customers with great entertainment and betting opportunities. The new service for Tipbet’s online customers is available with immediate effect.
Betradar’s live streaming solution for online and mobile sports books currently provides sports like soccer, tennis and basketball from several countries like Germany, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Romania and China just to name a few. Uniquely in the market, this service enables bookmakers to include live moving pictures to their betting offering with 24/7 coverage – from top tier content to highly attractive off-peak sports and events to fill live sports content gaps. Live Channel Online combines live pictures with comprehensive live data and live odds and targets website visitors to place in-play bets intuitively on highly attractive events.
Philippos Naskos, Product Manager Tipbet: “We’re very happy to have found a partner like Betradar which can supply us with a portfolio of sports this big and around the clock. We are very confident that this will be a successful partnership from which both sides can benefit to the fullest. In regards to our users we are now in a position, in which we can offer a holistic service.”
Lorenzo Caci, Sportradar’s Director Sales said: “We are very pleased to have sealed this partnership with Tipbet and are convinced to have enriched the services which Tipbet offers to its customers. The integration of Live Channel Online will strengthen their portfolio significantly, with an entertaining and revenue-driving live streaming solution.”
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities. We are truly an international organisation, employing over 1,300 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs.
It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries. We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries:
• Under the Betradar brand name, we are the leading provider of live data services to the betting industry, offering products to suit every business: from data collection through to fully managed trading services.
• With our Live Channel, backed by our extensive portfolio of audio-visual rights, we offer round-the-clock coverage of live sports content streamed to betting websites and betting shops around the world.
• We are leaders in the provision of Virtual Sports content and sports betting games, with customisable solutions offering the ideal mix of realism, profitability and punter appeal.
• Our focus on technology and innovation has made us a premium partner for the media industry, offering sports content solutions for online and mobile customers, from live scores and statistics, to match visualisations and apps.
• Uniquely in our industry, we also leverage our data to provide betting monitoring services to sports federations and law enforcement agencies to help in the fight against match-fixing. In the field of sports integrity, we are now firmly established as the world’s leading supplier.
More information can be found on www.sportradar.com.
For further press enquiries:
Head of Communications
P: +44 203 695 22 14