Tuesday, 27 July 2016, Budapest – The nominations stage for the CEEGAwards2016 – Central and Eastern European Gaming Awards 2016 has just been launched. The awards aim to create an independent, fair and representative awards event that recognizes significant achievements within the Central and Eastern European gaming industry.
The Awards celebrate gaming companies that are present in the Central and Eastern European markets and is divided into the following categories:
- Sports betting software provider
- Casino software provider
- Financial software provider
- Casino operator
- Sports betting operator
- Binary/Forex operator
- iGaming Press
- iGaming Service Provider(Testing Laboratories, Hosting Services, Consultancy)
The awards are subject to 4 stages:
- Stage 1 (Nominations stage) – In progress – Nominate your company here: The nomination stage is in progress and ends on the 15 of August 2016
- Stage 2(Voting stage): The voting stage will begin on the 16th of August 2016 and will end on the 5th of September.
- Stage 3(Shortlist stage): The shortlist will be created on the 6th of September and will feature the top 3 nominees which have obtained the most of the votes per category.
- Stage 4(Awards stage): The awards for each category will be announced and handed over to the winners during the CEEGC conference on the 20th of September at the Hilton Budapest City(Westend).
The CEEGAwards will have a small judging panel, however most of the voting shall be done online to determine the shortlist.
Voting is private and confidential. The judges will be selected in a manner in which they have no connection to the brands they are voting for. To make the process fair and transparent, we shall select the judges after the Shortlist is created.
The winners of each category will be selected by the Industry and by the Judging Panel. The process shall be organized in a three step process to identify the winners of each category, thereby ensuring that the results are fair and independent.
You can nominate your company on the following link: https://ceegc.eu/ceegawards/ceegawards-2016-nominations/
Be sure to save the date and secure your ticket to the CEEGC 2016 Budapest, which will be held on the 20th of September 2016 at the Hilton Westend City Budapest Hotel in order to hear the fresh and recent information about the igaming industry in Europe.
The conference provides an efficient way of meeting new and prospect clients in the special networking session and sit down lunch.
Special reports and exclusive updates will be given by the top 20 speakers of the industry and the event is limited to 150 delegates to maximize the engagement among the peers.
The tickets can be purchased at an Early Bird rate of €200 by the end of July on the following link: https://ceegc.eu/2016/tickets/
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on +40 735 559 234 or by mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.