Johannesburg, South Africa, 27 June 2016 – The Casino Marketing Forum today announced the finalized lineup and agenda for the Forum, taking place 23 – 25 August 2016 at Emperors Palace, Johannesburg, South Africa.
For marketers, technology and the world of digital has opened up a new world. Unrelenting waves of marketing and digital technology are profoundly changing the marketing landscape – marketers have to respond swiftly to stay ahead and remain competitive. The Casino Marketing Forum is designed to inspire and equip the Casino marketer with new ideas and new approaches to their challenges, and to facilitate collaboration with some of the smartest minds in the industry.
The Forum goes beyond the traditional conference format, presenting a new interactive event format with specifically designed sessions focused on power conversations and carefully moderated themes. The Forum starts off with an Ice Breaker session to get attendees to know each other, and then features a World Café, Panel Discussion and Challenge Your Peers session – all designed to unlock the collective knowledge of the audience.
Day one and two of the Forum days (23 – 24 August) feature top South African and International industry experts in marketing and media, digital and legislation. The formidable speaker panel will be on hand to inform and provide sage advice to casino marketing executives, as well as answer questions and interact with the attendees. The industry experts on board include:
• Gary Jackson combining his Big Data and Analytics expertise with standup comedian talents to chair the event – LOL Entertainment Group, Hong Kong
• Madelein-Joy Özok discussing the complexities of marketing as a discipline – Sun International
• Rajesh Dullabh addressing data and how it can drive results – Tsogo Sun
• Arjan Korstjens will help delegates build communications strategies for the Casino floor – Totally Gaming Academy, Amsterdam
• Pietro Calicchio gives and overview of the state of the gambling industry – PwC
• Laiza Zikalala discusses the role of online and offline media – Media Shop
• Sibongile Simelane-Quantana leads the panel discussion on responsible gambling – SARGF
• Ivan Zaltsman joins the panel discussion to give insight from a sports betting perspective – World Sport Betting
• Marc Samouihan leads performance and affiliate marketing and email marketing sessions – New Media Logic
• Edward Lalumbe explains the impact of FICA on Casinos – Gauteng Gambling Board
• Sarah Buerger overviews POPI and successful POPI projects – Michalsons Attorneys
• Sarina de Beer explains what makes a brand in the mind of a younger generation – Ask Africa
• Crispian Brown is focused on how to use content in a marketing strategy – New Media Publishing
• Paula Raubenheimer takes the delegates through the complexities of programmatic buying – Southern X
• Jonathan Hoehler explains why mobile is no longer a buzzword – DigitData Limited
Day three of the forum is devoted to two workshops. Workshop one: ‘Fast Track to Digital Marketing’ is presented by Nic van den Berg, Joint Managing Director of NMP Agency, whilst workshop two, the ‘Creating Big Data Consumers in Gaming’ Masterclass is led by Gary Jackson, Founder of the LOL Entertainment Group.
Forum registration is now open at www.casinomarketingforum.com
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT
Mandy Rees, Marketing Communications Manager: Eventus-International
P: +2710 500 9849 / +2711 083 8386
Eventus International Limited
Suite 1104, Crawford House
70 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong
Eventus-International is an independent global event producing company that specialises in gaming conferences and exhibitions. Based in Hong Kong and South Africa, we pride ourselves on being connected to the best software and technology companies, owners and operators, gaming and platform providers, payment solution providers, regulators, attorneys in the gaming sector.
We connect businesses to establish new contacts and deals through our focused content led events and dynamic exhibitions.
Sports Betting West Africa
18 – 20 July 2016
Casino Marketing Forum
23 – 25 August 2016
Johannesburg, South Africa
4th Annual BiG African Gaming Summit
24 – 26 October 2016
Cape Town, South Africa
Fantasy Sports Expo Asia
1 – 2 December 2016
Hong Kong, China
Africa Lottery Forum
12 – 14 December 2016