In cooperation with Betradar, Tipbet now offers betting on eSports events and games. With this Tipbet expands its program with innovative content for the German and international market.
The eSports offers are not only being presented on Tipbet’s online platform, but also directly for the products integrated in the retail areas of betting shops. With this Tipbet follows the path of an uncompromising and extensive integration into the market that shows another unique selling point among the betting providers.
“eSports is a young and exciting project,” said Tipbet Managing Director Bahadir Malkoc. “With our new eSports offer we are using and furthering the popularity of the sports at the same time. We believe in the future of eSports and want our product to be a part of this successful story.”
Lorenzo Caci, Sportradar’s Director of Sales continued: “As Bahadir mentioned, esports is such an exciting addition to Tipbet’s offering and we are delighted that they have chosen to work with us and trust our expertise. We have worked hard in-house to ensure that our full suite of products and services are fully tailored to the individual eSports. We want our clients to be able to attract seasoned eSports bettors, we want them to pique the interest of non-eSports bettors to try their hand at this new sport. But most of all, we want them to be confident that they have a partner who will generate value for them today and tomorrow.”
At first, betting on events and matches will be offered based on the popularity of the eSports such as League of Legdends (LoL), Starcraft II, Counter Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), and Defense of the Ancients 2 (DotA2). Live betting on the important matches from CS:GO will be available from the start. Shortly after live betting will also be made available for DotA2 matches.
In addition to eSports betting Tipbet will also supply a live stream for important matches. This streaming service from Tipbet is made possible through cooperation with the ESL and Sportradar.
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities. We are a truly international organisation, employing over 1,300 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs.
It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries. We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries:
- Under the Betradar brand name, we are the leading provider of live data services to the betting industry, offering products to suit every business: from data collection through to fully managed trading services.
- With our Live Channel, backed by our extensive portfolio of audio-visual rights, we offer round-the-clock coverage of live sports content streamed to betting websites and betting shops around the world.
- We are leaders in the provision of Virtual Sports content and sports betting games, with customisable solutions offering the ideal mix of realism, profitability and punter appeal.
- Our focus on technology and innovation has made us a premium partner for the media industry, offering sports content solutions for online and mobile customers, from live scores and statistics, to match visualisations and apps.
- Uniquely in our industry, we also leverage our data to provide betting monitoring services to sports federations and law enforcement agencies to help in the fight against match-fixing. In the field of sports integrity, we are now firmly established as the world’s leading supplier.
More information can be found on www.sportradar.com