Full Year Results
SafeCharge (AIM: SCH), a leader in advanced payment technologies, is pleased to announce its results for the full year ended 31 December 2015.
|31-Dec-15US$ m||31-Dec-14US$ m||Change%|
|Cash flows from operations||29.3||20.8||41|
|Reported profit after tax||22.9||14.4||58|
|Total comprehensive income||28.7||14.4||99|
|Cash balances at year end||114.9||146.5||-22|
|Recommended final dividend||7.30 US$ c||5.28 US$ c||38|
|Total dividend for the year, including interim dividend paid during the period||11.30 US$ c||8.16 US$ c||38|
* Adjusted EBITDA is a non-GAAP, company-specific measure which is earnings excluding interest, taxes, depreciation, amortisation, costs incurred in respect of the Company’s Initial Public Offering, acquisition costs and contingent remuneration, restructuring costs and share-based payments charge (See Consolidated Statement of Comprehensive Income).
The Group has enjoyed an encouraging start to 2016 following on from the strong trading and momentum experienced in 2015. The Group has a strong sales pipeline with significant customers expected to go-live, reflecting the major advances in the Group’s product and platform suite. The Directors look forward with confidence for 2016 and beyond.
Successful launch of VISA acquiring services complementing MasterCard services
- New customer wins with a strong pipeline and several significant new customers due to go live in H1 2016
- Significant advance in core business processing transaction value of US$6.9 billion (2014: US$5.7 billion)
- Convergence of acquiring and issuing under a single technology platform
- Development and certification of multichannel and airline solutions
- PAY.com MasterCard pre-paid card successfully launched
- Recognition of technology leadership winning four prestigious awards including ‘Innovation in Payments’ and ‘Overall Payments Company’ categories of the eGaming ReviewAwards
David Avgi, CEO of SafeCharge, said:
“The year of 2015 was another period of strong financial performance and continued growth. We have continued to innovate, develop and deliver our payment products and technologies, enabling us to deepen our relationships and win new business with large scale customers. With continued strong momentum and an excellent pipeline of new business, we look forward to the rest of the year with confidence and optimism.”