The 15th annual international gaming trade show and conference Global Gaming Expo (G2E) is back and what is a better place to hold such premier event than Las Vegas?
Led by American Gaming Association (AGA) and Reed Exhibitions, G2E 2015 will be held from September 29 to October 1 at Sands Expo and Convention Center Las Vegas, Nevada.
This is the perfect showground for gaming industry professionals to conduct business, connect with peers and learn cutting-edge ways to become a better gaming professional as it offers a 360-degree view of the industry from slots and table games to igaming and food, beverage, and hospitality.
This year, G2E will launch Integrated Resort Experience, broadening its scope to match the changing gaming-resort landscape and position its attendees for the future. This new effort will deliver a complete “end-to-end” solution to help casinos attract more guests, encourage them to stay and play longer, and increase revenue per visitor by presenting innovative non-gaming technology, products and services as guests would experience them in a gaming-resort setting.
“Gaming is one component of a diverse entertainment offering in destinations across the globe, and we’re excited to enhance G2E in a way that reflects the full integrated resort experience,” said AGA CEO Ron Rosenbaum. “Our goal is to make G2E better every year, and we’re confident this broadened scope will provide greater value to the tens of thousands of gaming professionals who will travel to Las Vegas from around the globe this fall.”
G2E 2015 show floor will also spotlight the most extensive and diverse collection of exhibitors to date.
• Cutting-edge developments in slots, table games, security, iGaming, casino design, casino management systems, staff resources and casino property marketing solutions
• Educational opportunities and products covering the newly approved skill-based slot machines
• Strengthened educational programming, including expert participation by leaders within and beyond the casino gaming industry on topics such as: tribal gaming, sports betting, illegal gambling, integrated resorts, next-generation games,
regionalization, millennial customers and financial compliance
• Advanced technology and products that complement the gaming floor, as part of an emerging trend of integrated casino resorts; and
• Unmatched networking events, including the Global Gaming awards, G2E Entertainment awards, Global Gaming Women and the Emerging Leaders program.
“G2E is a place where business gets done, and in 2015, we have made many improvements designed to enable our industry to grow their business using the G2E platform,” said G2E Senior VP Ed Several.