CalvinAyre.com has signed up as a media partner of GiGse 2015, which will be held from April 20-22 at Hyatt Regency, San Francisco and our readers will receive 10% discount.
Follow these simple steps.
• Click here to go to online registration form
• Enter the promo code CG6011/CA/10 and other information needed
GiGse has been around since 2010 and is expected to be attended by 700 iGaming professionals from B&M casinos, racing tracks, tribal governments and commissions, gaming regulators, legislators, social game developers, investors, financial institutions and leading industry suppliers of online content, payments, security, geo-location, certification, platforms and all other systems needed to satisfy the demand for more interaction and networking between delegates.
What’s new in 2015?
GiGse has shaped the agenda for regulated US iGaming since its re-launch in 2010 and it continues to do so in 2015. The program has been created in close consultation with the newly established and highly engaged GiGse 2015 Advisory Board of industry professionals
- GiGse 2015 will be the first edition covered by the new partnership between Clarion and GamCrowd to launch Start-Up LaunchPad competition.
The five finalists have been unveiled. Leetcoin, Betzapp, Tapcentive, numberFire and L2W will take to the stage to pitch their concepts to GiGse attendees and an expert panel of judges who will test the candidates with a series of searching questions after their presentations.
- The Open Space format, adopted for selected sessions, will remove the traditional barrier between speakers on stage and the audience to give attendees the power to influence the agenda of discussions and participate in a much more collaborative and organic way.
- Outside industry keynotes will inspire and unveil new perspectives to shape both your regulatory and product strategies such as Dan Spillane, Vice President and Assistant General Counsel of the National Basketball Association, to present the NBA’s position and views on sportsbetting.
- Office tour to the Koolbit studio will provide an informal setting different from a traditional conference environment to witness how successful social casino games are made.
For more information about GiGse 2015, please visit www.gigse.com.
For registration contact Adam Roebuck:
Phone: +44 (0)20 7384 8118/