The Future iGaming, organized by the Worldwide Business Research will be held on December 2–4, 2014 at the America Square Conference Centre in London, United Kingdom.
This event will offer you the opportunity to discuss innovations in gambling and insight on how the igaming industry and the most progressive companies influence customer-betting behavior.
More than 150 heads of digital marketing, mobile and e-commerce from the leading European gambling operators will be debating the strategies to maximize the mobile and social gaming opportunity as well as assessing new solutions and gambling industry trends.
Speakers including Robert Dekker (International Marketing Director at Ladbrokes),Michele Omini, (Global Digital Marketing Manager at PokerStars), Pantelis C. Kotopoulos (Head of Social Media at Unibet) Nick Mounteer (Director of Online at Sportech Liverpool), Keith O’Loughlin (Director of Coral Sportsbook) are just few who confirmed their attendance.
More reasons why you should attend Future iGaming
- Top European operators share winning marketing strategies and growth plans
- 30+ hours of case studies and discussions giving you the practical tools you need to develop your strategic marketing offering
- 15+ start-up companies discuss new trends and innovations in mobile, payment options and product development
- 10+ hours of structured and unstructured networking spread across interactive sessions, all-star panels, interactive cafe round tables, private meetings and cocktail receptions
- 6 interactive all-star panels addressing the most pressing industry topics from social gambling, point of consumption tax, product innovation, European and International business opportunities to payment options
- 4 out-of-industry case studies from eBay, Nokia, Deutsche Telekomand Pernod Ricard to benchmark against leading industry marketing practices
- 3 concurrent streams devoted to all aspects of igaming: From strategic marketing, to practical implementation to organization management
- 2 master classes giving you in-depth training on specific aspects of organizational alignment and driving value with mobile.
For more information, visit their website igaming.wbresearch.com.