The Macao Gaming Show will return on November 18–20, 2014 at the Venetian Macao Hall A, B and Cotai Expo.
Last year, MGS 2013 welcomed more than 8,000 visitors through its doors. Key decision makers and high-level casino bosses and regulators around the globe attended the show. The show also recognizes the vital role of junkets in Asia. Five of Macao’s leading junkets took part last year—the largest number of junkets to have ever exhibited at a gaming trade show.
MGS provides opportunity for a wide range of gaming and non-gaming businesses to highlight their products to the global market.
The event will cover six gaming industry segments, including:
- Gaming Equipment and Accessories: Display your latest slot machines and gaming equipment to grab attention from casino executives.
- Gaming Promoters (Junkets) and VIP Clubs: Participants and exhibitors have been invited from every corner of Asia. This is your best opportunity to network and interact with a multi-national audience.
- Casino Fixtures and Fittings: Casinos spend billions to furnish their venues. If you have what it takes to help casinos retain customers, streamline operation, enhance efficiency and add to their bottom line, MGS is the place to highlight your wares.
- Promotional Services and Memorabilia: Marketing incurs one of the largest costs for casinos. Come to MGS to exhibit how you can help gaming-related businesses attract more customers.
- Food and Beverage; Casinos offer a full range of F&B services, from food courts to 3-star Michelin gourmet restaurants. Showcase your specialties at MGS, be it food supply, F&B equipment, F&B services, restaurant chains or F&B consulting.
- Entertainment and Performance: Casinos work to keep their guests entertained. Demonstrate your artistry, performers or simply your brilliant ideas to one of the largest consumers of entertainment.
Macao Gaming Show (MGS) is organized by the Macau Gaming Equipment Manufacturers Association (MGEMA) and support organized by Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (DICJ) and Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute (IPIM).
The Macao Gaming Show also announced that four international gaming companies—Sega Sammy Creation, Transcity Asia, Dongguan Hengda Recreational Activities and NRT Technology Corp—have signed up for the November show.
“We would like to take this opportunity to welcome each of these gaming companies to the already exemplary list of exhibitors, pulled from across the gaming sector,” Ross Zhang, Event Operation Manager for MGS, said. “Their presence will of course add further depth and strength to the Show’s offering, which is quickly shaping up to be the biggest and most exclusive Macao show ‘By Asia For The World.’”
The event will be managed by China-Macao Resources Advertising & Exhibition Co. Ltd. MGS will have a floor area of over 10,000 m2. Exhibitors and buyers eyeing the Asian market will be coming from all corners of the world.
Macao hotline: +853 6363 0080
Hong Kong hotline: +852 6329 6008
China hotline: +86 180 6387 4408