The explosion of smartphones and mobile tablets in recent years has caused a dramatic shift in how the gambling industry does its business. The accessibility of these devices has also given rise to the number of gamblers that have found it much easier to place bets compared to doing it in other avenues.
Such a benefit has given rise to mobile and tablet gambling, which then makes the Mobile and Tablet Gambling Summit a must-attend event for individuals with ties to and have businesses relating to the industry.
Set to take place at the Hilton Tower Bridge, London on November 10 and 11., the Mobile and Tablet Gambling Summit 2014 is the premier destination for gambling operators and mobile tech providers to do discuss the industry, increase networking opportunities, and most of all, do business with one another.
Things You Can Do on Mobile & Tablet Gambling Summit 2014
- Practical insight from mobile’s leading minds: Discover the new business models that mobile makes possible, and hear from the CXO’s leading the charge
- Incredible learning opportunities: Case studies, presentations and panels with leading operators, platforms and mobile affiliates, to boostyour mobile and tablet strategy
- 10+ Hours of Dedicated Networking: Identify new business opportunities and develop valuable and lasting relationships with executives and players that are shaping the mobile gambling experience
- Join the Debate: Unbelievable opportunity to get involved in round tables, Q&A panels, and interactive sessions using live Twitter and SMS walls to pose questions, participate in live polling and share your opinion with the audience and speakers alike
Speakers of Mobile & Tablet Gambling Summit Europe include Andrew Halton (Sky Betting and Gaming), Stuart Baker (Betfair), Tania Seif (Coral), Pantelis Kotopoulos (Unibet) and James Grime (Paddy Power) and much more.
These market leaders will give you knowledge and industry research for the following key themes:
• Assess the right platforms for your product portfolio and evaluate Native vs HTML 5 strategies
• Choose the right distribution channels for your business
• Deliver a seamless cross-channel gambling experience
• Develop a UX strategies aligned with players criteria and tech developments
• Acquire and retain customers in an ultra-competitive marketing landscape
• Build a mobile first marketing strategy
• Ensure data analytics drive your product development and marketing strategy
• Understand the latest pan-European legislative and regulatory issues
• Evaluate how wearable tech and the IoT will affect mobile gambling in the future
Strategizing on how best to penetrate a market with mobile and tablet gaming will also be a hot topic at the event, as is the discussion on new technologies that will drive the segment’s growth in the coming years.
All this and more are what’s on tap at the Mobile & Tablet Gambling Summit 2014. To register for the Mobile & Tablet Gambling Summit, click here.