China (Zhongshan) International Games & Amusement Fair (G&A), organized by Guangzhou Grandeur Exhibition Services Co., Ltd., has been a brand expo known by the industry insiders since 2008.
This year, the 7th China (Zhongshan) International Games & Amusement Fair 2014 will held on Oct 23–25 at Zhongshan Expo Center—a city integrated function service district which mainly focuses on annual exhibition, convention, business, travel, entertainment and sports.
1. The first Zhongshan International Game & Amusement Fair was held on October 8–10, 2008. There are 108 exhibitors showed their products and services at the expo. Nearly 60,000 visitors attended the Expo and 3000 of them were professionals. And volume of transaction had reached 1.23 billion RMB, and became one of the most prospective and attractive business fair.
2. The second edition of the fair was held on November 5–7, 2009. Products and services from over 166 exhibitors were showed at the exhibition floor. Total number of professional visitors reached 15,000.
3. The third edition of the fair was held on November 3–6, 2010. 176 exhibitors and 120,000 visitors showed the exhibition floor, covering an exhibition area of 28,000 square meters.
4. The fourth edition of the fair attracted 211 exhibitors, including more than 20% overseas exhibitors. Over 15000 professional purchasers from home and abroad attained a year-on-year growth of 20%.
5. The fifth Zhongshan International Game & Amusement Fair was held on November 1–4, 2012 at Zhongshan Expo Center. More about 230 exhibitors as well as 18000 professional visitors are expected in the 2012 show. The total exhibition area is 48000 square meters.
Last year, over 430 kinds of new products were displayed—7D games and 5D movies particularly received high popularity. G&A 2013 attracted 200 national & international exhibitors and about 13,000 professionals and purchasing group from about 46 countries visited the games & amusement fair.
Having six successfully held sessions, the event has become an international fair with strong brand’s influence, high quality visitors, purchasing group resources, strong media support and numerous supports from industry association.
About Zhongshan Guangzhou Grandeur Exhibition Services Co. Ltd.
Zhongshan is a big name among the estate developers and the owners of the amusement parks, public parks and playgrounds, resorts and different kinds of the entertainment sites around China. A number of leading Game & Amusement enterprises have located in bases including 40 domestic major enterprises such as Golden Horse, Golden Dragon, the ShiYu, G-LOOK.
Guangzhou Grandeur Exhibition Service Co. Limited was established in 2002. The company is based at the business hub of Guangzhou city, China. Stella Nee is the manager of the company. It’s an event and trade show organizing company. They are renowned as a professional organizer of prestigious trade and public fairs.