Las Vegas is known for its gaming and what is a better place to go through the annual G2E Global Gaming Expo than here? This year, the Global Gaming Expo will be held on Sept. 30 to Oct. 2 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The American Gaming Association and Reed Exhibitions organize the annual G2E—an event of international repute that has attracted gaming enthusiasts from all over the world since its inception in 2001. This is the perfect showground for gaming industry professionals. Here, they will get information about the cutting-edge products and technology that have launched. G2E will also help purchasing decision-makers at gaming companies get better insights into the trade, which will in turn help them in planning strategies for the coming days in business. Business units working in the Internet gambling sector or those looking forward to enter the industry will highly benefit from this event.
What’s new at G2E?
- More general sessions which will bring the industry together for big ideas and more discussions
- More flexible purchasing and pricing options including single seminar, one-, two-, and three-day seminar passes
- High-profile speakers from inside and outside the industry
- All-new hotel show and seminar to cover your non-gaming needs, including the latest technology and tools to ensure maximum occupancy
- New seminar design to offer more interactive and technologically dynamic experiences
The 14th annual gaming trade show will unite greatest collection of industry leaders in the show’s history including Sheldon Adelson, Thomas Graf, Patti Hart, Jim Murren, Jamie Odell, Steve Wynn and David Baazov.
“We’re thrilled to bring together an impressive group of industry leaders who have helped to lead the growth of our industry into the economic engine it is today,” said Geoff Freeman, president and CEO of the AGA.
G2E’s show floor will be its largest in five years, highlighting more than 450 exhibitors from around the world. In addition to announcing new Hollywood and other entertainment-themed slot machines before they hit casino floors across the country, G2E will feature conversations with industry leaders on the most important industry topics, such as:
- Skill-based gaming trends and consumer behavior,
- capturing the millennial customer and
- big data and cyber security.
G2E delivers a comprehensive look at the international gaming and hospitality industries, trend forecasting, cutting-edge discussions and industry-leading speakers. It also offers exhibitors a wide array of products and services to meet every conceivable need in the gaming marketplace.
For more information, visit www.globalgamingexpo.com.
For registration and inquiry, contact customer service at 1-888-314-1378 or firstname.lastname@example.org.