The G2E 2011 is just around the corner, it’s time to start planning to be there today. This year’s G2E has more surprises than last year and a host of new features that you won’t want to miss.
Register to attend the G2E 2011 October 4-6 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center today!
From the location to the feel, the 2011 G2E has a brand new feel to it. Some of the newer features of this event include:
• Global Gaming Women! G2E is proud to support a new initiative of the American Gaming Association (AGA) connecting women across the global gaming industry. The AGA’s program will launch at G2E 2011 on Wednesday, October 5, with three strategic events intended to create a dialogue among women of all levels in all jurisdictions doing business with the gaming industry, including commercial and Native American operators, suppliers, regulators, consultants and other key female stakeholders.
• Entertainment Showcase Stage & Networking Happy Hour, located in the Titian Ballroom, will rock the house Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon beginning at 4:30 pm for you to discover new musical artists while networking and enjoying cocktails.
Additionally, the G2E has made changes to the floor plan and reconfigured it into a grid system to allow attendees to pass easily through aisles and navigate the show floor with the use of Las Vegas street signs. G2E has planned the Fremont Street Experience as a new feature to the show floor. The Fremont Street Experience at G2E is a nod to Classic Las Vegas and one of the most energetic and fun places in the city. There sure to be a number of highlights to take place on the Fremont Street aisle.
G2E 2011 Conference will also feature:
• National Center for Responsible Gaming (NCRG) Conference co-location: Technological developments Risk or Reward? The Impact of Technology on Treatment, Research and Responsible Gaming, will explore the various ways technology can transform how we understand and treat gambling disorders and other addictions.
• Revamped Advanced Gaming Institute on Monday with workshop style training developed in partnership with leading universities and gaming organizations.
• International Association of Gaming Advisors Conference (IAGA) co-location: Join the world’s leading gaming attorneys, regulators, casino executives and financial experts for three days of education and networking.
And much more!
The hottest deal going is the 5-Day Super Pass which ensures that you get the ultimate value for your investment at G2E by attending the 5-Day Conference Program. You’ll have access to all of the education programs provided in the 4-Day All-Access Conference Pass, plus the full NCRG Conference.
Register now to attend this event and keep up to date with the G2E Mobile—your guide to G2E right on your mobile phone – allowing you to view G2E conference schedules and Bookmark exhibitors and sessions for follow-up.
This year’s G2E is sure to top the success of last year’s event, we hope to see you there!