Plus-Five Gaming announced today that it has partnered with Alchemy Bet – the company behind mBet. In addition to running the mBet on the Plus-Five Network, the mBet games will be available for other white-labels to add to their J2ME offering. This means that Plus-Five has created the unique opportunity for partners to choose from a range of mobile games across multiple mobile content suppliers.
Alchemy Bet’s J2ME games offer a broad range of content for any mobile casino. With Bingo & Super Bingo, Slots (including Casino Viper, CopsNRobbers, Dragons Treasure, Freak Streak, and Viper Active casino 5 reel slot), as well classic titles such as Monte Carlo Roulette, poker & various Scratch Cards.
The ability of Plus-Five to continue to attract one of the major players in the mobilemarket shows the growing reputation of the company and its offering. mBet is currently live with all the major mobile networks via a distribution deal with Cellectivity Ltd.
Having launched with casino & mobile games back in Jan 2010, Plus-Five Gaming nears the midpoint of 2011 with Bingo, Poker, Sports Betting & Live Dealer games from some of the biggest names in online gaming – Aberrant Software, AliQuantum Gaming, CozyGames, IGSoft & IGT – all available to its white-label partners through one seamless system with a single wallet & registration.
In the course of the last year, Plus-Five Gaming, has completed deals throughout Europe and has launched nearly 15 white-label sites with a similar amount in thepipeline to go live in 2011.
Mark Jones, Marketing & Business Development Director of Plus-Five Gaming, commented, “To attract a partner like Alchemy Bet to the Plus-Five Network shows that we are growing in both statue & credibility. Furthermore, the addition of both mBet as a white-label brand & Alchemy Bet as a game provider shows that Plus-Five is clearly signaling its intention to be one of the main players in the mobile gaming space.”
Rob Anderson, CEO of Alchemy Bet, commented, “We chose Plus-Five becauseof their ease of access and ablility to deliver. We are very happy with the excellent service they provide.”
NOTES TO EDITORS:
- About Plus-Five Gaming:
- Plus-Five Gaming is a Maltese licensed & UK based ‘White-Label’ gaming company based on the AliQuantum Gaming Platform, offering clients a complete end-to-end gaming solutions including payment processing, customer services, marketing facilities and full LGA Licensing.
- Plus-Five offers those looking to enter the online market a cost-effective end-to-end‘white-label’ service.
- Plus-Five works across online, mobile & kiosk platforms.
- Plus-Five offers Bingo, Casino, Poker, Sports Betting, Skill Games, Live Dealer andMobile Phone (both J2ME & Smartphone) games from various providers through one seamless platform, operating from a single wallet.
- Plus-Five works with some of the leading providers of online & mobile content includingAberrant Software, AliQuantum Gaming, Cellectivity, Cozy Games, IGSoft, ViadenMedia & IGT.
- Plus-Five Gaming Ltd is registered in Malta (European Union) & owns a class 1 license from the Lotteries and Gaming Authority (LGA) in Malta and is duly approved to offer casino games certificated by the LGA.
- Plus-Five Gaming, powered by the AliQuantum Gaming Platform (LGA Class 4),launched at the International Gaming Expo (IGE) 2010.