Spain is one of the latest European iGaming markets to move towards regulating iGaming. As we well know, jurisdictions across Europe don’t like to adopt a copycat attitude. Instead they’d rather there was a plethora of different colored sheep. Spain is no different but thanks to iGaming Business, the industry is being provided with the opportunity to learn more.
This Thursday, July 14th between 1500 and 1600 BST, the continent’s newest market will be discussed at length during the latest in a long line of useful webinars. Mr Albert Agustinoy Guilayn, Senior Associate from Cuatrecasas (Goncalves Pereira), will provide insight into the pertinent issues at the heart of the Spanish law. The webinar will look at the following:
• Analysis of the main features of the new Spanish Gambling Act
• Description of the licenses required to operate online gambling activities in Spain
• Requirements to operate a Spanish online gambling business
• Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
• The future tax regime
• Description of the transitory period set forth in the Act
• How to avoid getting into a “black-out” situation during the transitional phase
• How to avoid enforcement actions
• Games that will be initially approved
• Legal, financial and technical requirements
Anyone interested in taking part in the webinar is encouraged to register at the following link. On Thursday then return on the to learn everything there is to find out about the latest jurisdiction in Europe to regulate.