Following hot on the heels of exhibiting at iCE in London, Plus-Five Gaming return to exhibit at their second iGaming Super Show, which takes place in Dublin on 24th-26th of May. Plus-Five will be demonstrating their white-label offering – powered by the AliQuantum Gaming Platform – which now boasts an impressive roster of white-label partners and an even greater range of top quality products across multiple platforms.
Since January’s iCE show, Plus-Five Gaming have added Zukido’s mini games, Alchemy Bet’s mobile games & Viaden Media’s games to their already wide range of content.
Having launched with casino & mobile games back in Jan 2010, Plus-Five Gaming nears the middle of 2011 with Bingo, Poker, Sports Betting & Live Dealer games from some of the biggest names in online gaming – Aberrant Software, AliQuantum Gaming, Cozy Games, IGSoft & IGT – all available to its white-label partners through one seamless system with a single wallet & registration.
In the course of the last eighteen months, Plus-Five Gaming, has completed deals throughout Europe and has launched nearly 15 white-label sites with a similar amount in the pipeline to go live throughout 2011.
Mark Jones, Marketing & Business Development Director of Plus-Five Gaming, commented, “2011 has been an amazing time for us. With the number of game engine providers pressing to join the platform, our solution is fast becoming one of the most exciting offerings in the world of iGaming.”
“In addition, with our pricing structure, operators get a real cost-effective choice in terms of solutions for fast and effective routes to market. This has enabled smaller companies, who had previously been priced out, to get in on the action.”
“Last year’s iGaming Super Show in Prague was a great success as it gave Plus-Five the opportunity to showcase our offering to both potential game engine providers and companies looking to enter gaming via white-labeling. If this year’s show in Dublin is anything like last year, It should be a very exciting few days.”
Plus-Five Gaming will be exhibiting at the iGaming Super Show from 24-26 May 2011 at Stand C34.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
• Plus-Five Gaming is a Maltese licensed & UK based ‘White-Label’ gaming company based on the AliQuantum Gaming Platform, offering clients a complete end-to-end gaming solution including payment processing, customer services, marketing facilities and full LGA Licensing.
• Plus-Five offers those looking to enter the online market a cost-effective end-to-end ‘white-label’ service.
• Plus-Five offers Bingo, Casino, Poker, Sports Betting, Skill Games, Live Dealer and Mobile Phone (both J2ME & Smartphone) games from various providers through one seamless platform, operating from a single wallet.
• Plus-Five works with some of the leading providers of online & mobile content including Aberrant Software, AliQuantum Gaming, Cellectivity, Cozy Games, Stream2Play & IGT.
• Plus-Five Gaming Ltd is registered in Malta (European Union) & owns a class 1 license from the Lotteries and Gaming Authority (LGA) in Malta and is duly approved to offer casino games certificated by the LGA.
• Plus-Five Gaming, powered by the AliQuantum Gaming Platform (LGA Class 4),launched at the International Gaming Expo (IGE) 2010.