Plus-Five Gaming announced today that they have received approval on their application to PhonepayPlus for the running of Premium Rate services for mobile gaming. With an ever increasing interest in the mobile space, Plus-Five Gaming have taken steps to ensure that they can offer full-service to any operator wishing to launch on mobile.
The PhonepayPlus approval means that, in addition to the many other payment methods already available, any mobile service running on the Plus-Five license can now also offer PSMS – allowing customer to deposit using text messaging.
Plus-Five are able to offer both a J2ME solution with over 30 games and a smartphone solution which includes over 25 games for both iPhone & Android handsets.
Plus-Five Gaming aims to be a mobile provider of choice with the largest range of mobile content available for its white-label clients. Having already launched Playphone Riches, Bet2Go Casino, Betcirca Mobile & Ventti.com and with numerous other more mobile game engine providers & new white-label partners in the pipeline.
Having launched with Casino & mobile games back in Jan 2010, Plus-Five Gaming enters 2011 with Bingo, Poker, Sports Betting & Live Dealer games from some of the biggest names in online gaming – Aberrant Software, AliQuantum Gaming, Cozy Games, Stream2Play & IGT – all available to its white-label partners through one seamless system with a single wallet & registration.
In the course of the last eighteen months, Plus-Five Gaming, has completed deals throughout Europe and has launched nearly 15 white-label sites with a similar amount in the pipeline to go live throughout 2011.
Mark Jones, Marketing & Business Development Director of Plus-Five Gaming, commented, “Plus-Five are excited to have been approved by PhonepayPlus to offer PSMS services as, we know, this is one of the preferred methods of depositing for mobile customers. Furthermore, we are also preparing to join the new PPP registration program when it goes fully live later this year.”
NOTES TO EDITORS:
About Plus-Five Gaming:
• Plus-Five Gaming is a Maltese licensed & UK based ‘White-Label’ gaming company based on the AliQuantum Gaming Platform, offering clients a complete end-to-end gaming solution including payment processing, customer services, marketing facilities and full LGA Licensing.
• Plus-Five offers those looking to enter the online market a cost-effective end-to-end ‘white-label’ service.
• Plus-Five offers Bingo, Casino, Poker, Sports Betting, Skill Games, Live Dealer and Mobile Phone (both J2ME & Smartphone) games from various providers through one seamless platform, operating from a single wallet.
• Plus-Five works with some of the leading providers of online & mobile content including Aberrant Software, AliQuantum Gaming, Cellectivity, Cozy Games, Stream2Play & IGT.
• Plus-Five Gaming Ltd is registered in Malta (European Union) & owns a class 1 license from the Lotteries and Gaming Authority (LGA) in Malta and is duly approved to offer casino games certificated by the LGA.
• Plus-Five Gaming, powered by the AliQuantum Gaming Platform (LGA Class 4),launched at the International Gaming Expo (IGE) 2010.
• PhonepayPlus is the organisation that regulates phone-paid services in the UK.
Contact: Mark Jones
Marketing & Business Development Director, Plus-Five Gaming