The 2011 iGaming France Conference begins March 25-26, in the beautiful city of Paris and it promises to be the first ever B2B-affiliate event that will provide the best insights and networking opportunities on the French market for those looking to work in it. Unlike the London Affiliate Conference, the format for the iGaming France Conference will be smaller table-top exhibits with a pop-up display backdrop. This format serves to make the focus in one room to ensure networking and business is maximised for exhibitors and delegates.
It’s been less than a year since France regulated its sector and during that short period we have seen a flurry of activity in the market, with more to come. Next month, iGaming France Conference will certainly be one of the most important gaming conferences to attend in 2011.
Already, so many of the leading chief executives and regulators of all the major operators, affiliates and service providers have committed to take part in this event, which speaks volumes to just how relevant and timely the iGamingFrance Conference is. All of the major operators and key decision makers for the biggest players in the industry will be in attendance and many of them will be speaking on key topics in France’s newly regulated market.
The CalvinAyre.com team will be there in full force providing full on site coverage of this groundbreaking event. And there’s an all-star panel of leading industry figures discussing the key issues affecting the market in France and internationally that you just don’t want to miss.
Here’s a glimpse at the fantastic line-up of speakers for the event:
• Norbert Teufelberger, Co-chief executive, bwin party digital entertainment
• Nicolas Béraud, President, Betclic Everest Group
• Olivier Ou Ramdane, Chief executive, Eurosportbet
• Birgitte Sand, director, Danish Gaming Board
• William Gaillard , Director of communication and public affairs, advisor to UEFA president Michel Platini
• Jean-François Vilotte, President of the French regulatory authority ARJEL
• Beni Issembert, Chief executive, The Nation Traffic/Titan Partners
• Nicky Senyard, Chief executive, Income Access
• John Samson, Founder, Gamrep
• Jean-François Magnan, Founder, Activaweb
And many more…
The knowledge to be gained from this conference on key issues relevant to the industry in France like taxation levels, right to bet, marketing strategies, competition law, and further product regulation, is invaluable. But there will also be discussions on marketing and affiliate strategy and SEO, so you definitely want to be in attendance for the iGaming France Conference next month in Paris.
We’ll see you there!