Even though London is already the centre of the iGaming universe, it still put on quite the show this past January as most of the gaming industry at large converged on the city for a week or conferences and a shed load of parties to go with.
Smaller in comparison to the ICE Totally Gaming expo earlier on in the week, the London Affiliate Conference (LAC) was the one where you could quite conceivably be drunk for the entire day and early evening without even leaving the conference centre. This was in no small part down to the BodogAffiliate booth with its tiki style and drink on tap. The iGaming Super Show (iGSS) this May is sure to put this to shame though.
As it’s Valentines Day, the company that is responsible for the LAC and iGSS, iGaming Business, have reminded us of 14 reasons that we should attend May’s conference. These are as follows:
• It’s completely free
• Set in the ‘friendliest European city’,
• Over 100 exhibitors from affiliate programs, to payment system, to software, to networks. If you need to source it, you’ll find it here.
• Over 20 speakers already confirmed.
• Join industry magnates such as Paolo Personeni, President of GTech G2, Joe Brenan Jr, Chairman of iMEGA & Ivor Jones, Director of Numis Securities, in our Trends, Business & Regulation conference stream and speak to the people who will influence the course of iGaming over the next year.
• Learn all you need to know in the online marketing and acquisition track.
• The Royal Dublin Showground exhibition centre is the perfect location to maximise your time in this beautiful city. Only ten minutes from the city centre, with a myriad of choices of hotels, it suits every budget .
• A hub for the online Gambling industry
• Calvin Ayre, the infamous founder of Bodog and industry Tycoon, has generously invited all attendees of the iGaming Super Show to help him celebrate his 50th birthday. A night to remember, the Bodog parties are not to be missed and always remembered.
• A speed networking session on the day of arrival
• Invite-only VIP program
• Frank J. Fahrenkopf, President of the American Gaming Association is the keynote speaker
• Over 2500 delegates expected.
• Enjoy a touch of the black stuff. Guinness truly tastes better in Ireland.
Anyone who’s been to one of Calvin’s parties in the past can probably give you 1400 reasons as to why you need to be at the iGSS so that you can attend what’s sure to be one of the parties of the year.