Tag Archives: Shared Experience
- Shared Experience – When you were 21, What did you imagine that you would be doing?
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, John English of Webe Gaming, revealed his personal journey in gaming industry. When he was 21, he fancy himself as an inventor. He said the importance of enjoying the journey and a couple of adventure to make a difference and not stuck in...
- Shared Experience – How to encourage creative thinking and innnovation in an organisation?
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, Mark Blandford of Burlywood Capital pointed out the way to encourage creativity within the company. A good management creates environment where this kind of thinking is encourage. When a company stops going forward and stay stand still that for him is dangerous in an...
- Shared Experience – What were your fears and reservations when you were starting out?
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, Rosalind Wade of Asia Gaming Brief mentioned the reason behind her fears and reservations when she's starting out. She stress the importance of understanding the value chain and know the industry as a whole.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Why you should watch Shared Experiences
I am completely head over heels in love with the iGaming industry because of the outstanding professionals who work within it. I’m not a gambler, nor do I have a background in journalism, but I do have a degree in psychology and an endless passion for people. Its for these...
- Shared Experience – What is one characteristic every leader should possess?
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, Mark Blandford of Burlywood Capital mentioned that humility is a great characteristic of a leader. Someone who can relate to everybody in an organization and be prepared to do the job to which his father taught him.
- Shared Experience – What is the biggest challenge leaders face today?
In this Episode of Calvinayre's Shared Experience, Mark Blandford of Burlywood Capital talks about challenges of a leader in this day and age. As a leader, the different challenges are almost certain. So much happening and it's vital to stay across of everything because by then it puts all of his/her...