Tag Archives: beckys affiliated
- Becky’s Affiliated: Why you should watch Shared Experiences
I am completely head over heels in love with the iGaming industry because of the outstanding professionals who work within it. I’m not a gambler, nor do I have a background in journalism, but I do have a degree in psychology and an endless passion for people. Its for these...
- Becky’s Affiliated: Simplifying the launch of an online casino with Malta-based Simon Lidzén
The CalvinAyre.com team returned from Malta just a few days ago and thoroughly enjoyed covering SiGMA 2016 while on the island. SiGMA has expanded greatly since its inception three years ago and the organizers recently announced what a success their 2016 edition proved to be. Several new featured were introduced...
- Becky’s Affiliated: How smaller DFS companies can succeed in the UK with John Gordon
There is plenty of debate surrounding the potential of DFS offerings in the established UK gambling market. You would think if DraftKings and FanDuel are after UK market share there must be something to gain, but in all honesty, who knows what the future holds. In addition to these giants,...
- Becky’s Affiliated: Where the innovation is happening in social gaming with Daniel Kashti of KamaGames
KamaGames is the social casino operator behind Pokerist, a game including core poker game-play mechanics, but also catering to a variety of social playing experiences and motivations. KamaGames wanted to give players the ability to challenge each other at the table, to engage with one another through gifting and chatting...
- Becky’s Affiliated: Transitioning from sports to casino with one of iGaming’s most experienced affiliate managers, Anthony Hodgetts
While attending BAC 2016 several weeks ago I bumped into my old friend Anthony Hodgetts, an experienced affiliate manager who has been working in the iGaming industry for over a decade. Now with The Rank Group PLC, Hodgetts is has transitioned from hard core sports betting affiliate management to Rank’s...
- Becky’s Affiliated: Top five takeaways from EiG & BAC 2016
Last week, CalvinAyre.com joined iGaming operators, suppliers, affiliates, affiliate programs and other professionals in Berlin while attending EiG and BAC 2016. These two events combined covered just about every aspect of the global online gambling industry and here are my top five takeaway from Berlin after spending five consecutive days...
Coral defends refusal to honor bet on Rangers' relegation
52 Minutes Ago
Tom Horn to exhibit expanded portfolio at ICE
15 Hours Ago
CA Rundown January 18
15 Hours Ago
Alessandro Fried on the promise of augmented reality
16 Hours Ago